By John R. Baker,Ralph Muller,David Rollinson
- Series has the second one optimum ISI impression consider the parasitology crew! (4.818 in 2002)
- Contributors are foreign specialists within the field
Read or Download Advances in Parasitology, Vol. 58 PDF
Similar microbiology books
Within the ten years because the book of contemporary Soil Microbiology, the learn of soil microbiology has considerably replaced, either within the figuring out of the variety and serve as of soil microbial groups and in study tools. excellent for college students in numerous disciplines, this moment variation offers a state-of-the-art exam of a desirable self-discipline that encompasses ecology, body structure, genetics, molecular biology, and biotechnology, and uses biochemical and biophysical ways.
Targeting the structures biology of micro organism and microorganisms, the thirty ninth quantity of tools in Microbiology investigates the interface among molecular biology, bioinformatics, and modelling and predicting habit. This state of the art examine sector is of maximum value to the sphere and is constructing quick.
Microbiological exam tools of foodstuff and Water is an illustrated laboratory guide that offers an outline of present common microbiological tradition tools for the exam of nutrition and water, adhered to via well known foreign agencies, reminiscent of ISO, AOAC, APHA, FDA and FSIS/USDA.
The Biology and identity of the Coccidia (Apicomplexa) of Marsupials of the area comprises the main up to date details at the former order marsupial that's now partitioned via mammalogists into seven separate orders that include 20 households, 86 genera, and 318 species that live to tell the tale land or in timber in Oceania and the Americas.
- Bacteriocins: Ecology and Evolution
- The Rasputin Effect: When Commensals and Symbionts Become Parasitic (Advances in Environmental Microbiology)
- Culture Negative Orthopedic Biofilm Infections: 7 (Springer Series on Biofilms)
- Microbial Protein Toxins: 11 (Topics in Current Genetics)
Additional info for Advances in Parasitology, Vol. 58
Advances in Parasitology, Vol. 58 by John R. Baker,Ralph Muller,David Rollinson