By John C. Slattery
Read Online or Download Advanced Transport Phenomena (Cambridge Series in Chemical Engineering) PDF
Similar chemical & biochemical engineering books
Developments in polymer nanocomposite foams have resulted in their program in a number of fields, similar to automobile, packaging, and insulation. using nanocomposites in foam formation complements their estate profiles, permitting a broader variety of makes use of, from traditional to complicated purposes. due to the fact that many components impact the iteration of nanostructured foams, an intensive knowing of structure–property relationships in foams is necessary.
An realizing of organizational switch administration (OCM) — a frequently disregarded topic — is vital for winning company choice making with little adversarial impact at the wellbeing and fitness and safeguard of staff or the encompassing group. Addressing the myriad of concerns concerned, this publication is helping businesses deliver their OCM platforms to an identical measure of adulthood as different method safeguard administration structures.
This name encompasses a variety of Open entry chapters. Carbon trap and garage (CCS) refers to a collection of applied sciences and strategies for the mitigation, remediation, and garage of business CO2 emissions, the main coming near near and virile of the greenhouse gases (GHG). The booklet addresses the equipment and applied sciences presently being utilized, constructed, and so much short of additional examine.
This moment variation has been completely up-to-date to incorporate contemporary advances and advancements within the box of fermentation know-how, targeting commercial purposes. The booklet now covers new features resembling recombinant DNA recommendations within the development of business micro-organisms, in addition to together with entire details on fermentation media, sterilization tactics, inocula, and fermenter layout.
- Towards a Second Green Revolution: From Chemical to New Biological Technologies in Agriculture in the Tropics (Developments in Agricultural and Managed-Forest Ecology)
- Steady State Simulation of an Oil Refinery Using Commercial Software
- Activated Carbon Surfaces in Environmental Remediation (Interface Science and Technology)
- Chemicals without Harm: Policies for a Sustainable World (Urban and Industrial Environments)
- Nanoporous Materials III: Proceedings of the 3rd International Symposium on Nanoporous Materials, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, June 12-15, 2002 (Studies in Surface Science and Catalysis)
Extra resources for Advanced Transport Phenomena (Cambridge Series in Chemical Engineering)
Advanced Transport Phenomena (Cambridge Series in Chemical Engineering) by John C. Slattery